Or SRSLY. as Alexandra Fiber and Danielle Gibson call it. These two ladies make short, snappy videos loosely based on their semi-glam lives in New York. Funny stuff. They have more but these were the best so far.
Pillow talk gone wrong
Do YOU know when Harry met Sally?
Their most popular video yet.
Too much of a supportive friend
My favorite =)
What better way to talk about dating facts than through drawringz…
Best for last
Valentine’s Day Special, part 3/8
Today is a continuation from the earlier post about a guide to love for men but from a guy’s perspective. Each shares their single most important tip. Today’s nine videos are again diverse little opinions compiled by me after viewing over 150 such little vids. Nine might seem like much but they are tiny as all but three are less than a minute long.
Some honorable mentions would be a little way to mend after a fight, actually following up on one of the simple vows, the only two things any girl wants, from a 17 and 19 year-old, and what a mime might say about it. Yeah… I know… too many mentions.
So here we go again.
Valentine’s Day Special 2/8
Since the most search engine popular post I ever did was Creepy ways to say I love you, I thought to add more love to this most joyous time of of the year. All thanks to the incredibly sharp, funny, crazy-fast, and R rated Louis Virtel. You’d definitely want to check him out but NOT with your parents. Better yet, don’t even think about them.
Here are some creepy pickup lines.
1. Guess where I’m not ticklish.
2. You don’t know about Megan’s Law, do you?
3. If you say anything back to me you submit to role playing!
4. Is that nothing in your pocket or are you just poor.
5. You’re so sweet you give me diabetes.
6. Heaven must be missing an angel… so I’m going to kill you.
7. What are you willing to strap on yourself?
8. You’d be hotter full of wounds.
9. If you look deep into my eyes you can tell my entire family is dead.
10. I’m rusty but ultimately as loving as the razor blade I shoved in your dessert.
11. I could just drink you up, before I throw you through my coffee table.
12. My old face would have smiled at you.
13. I have a web series.
Today begins my first of eight posts as I celebrate my concession to the Hallmarks and Godivas of the world. Who cares if Valentine’s Day of today remains little more than another blatant commercialization of a beautiful emotion: romance. This feeling is still intrinsically powerful and universal… no matter which corporation tags along with it. So I plan to do some digital dance each day around this lovey-dovey emotion until the 14th.
Today are 9 videos for men by men: random guys give their single most important advice on love. Nine videos might seem like a lot (or too much advice) but this is a distilled product after watching well-over 150 videos! And since none is longer than 45 seconds, you don’t have to worry. You can go to their vimeo account to browse the entire 700+ videos.
9. (This one’s a minute fifteen.)